Digital Transformation of B2B Sales Training
Quote for my sales team
The purpose of this training is to help sales teams in the transition to digital of their business processes, through different media such as: video calls, social networks, emails, chat, among other available media, allowing them to develop new skills to adapt to this digital era of automation and high-value human strategies.
Participants will be able to understand how to communicate and sell online in different industries, they will discover how to generate content and write persuasively, managing digital tools that will make their processes easier, they will learn how to prospect digitally increasing their chances of closing sales.
IMPORTANCE AND CREATION OF THE BUYER PERSONA.
- Lesson 1: 5 reasons why salespeople fail in their social networks.
- Lesson 2: 3 important things to know about social media.
- Lesson 3: Definition of the ideal customer and its importance with examples.
- Lesson 4: Buying motivators.
- Lesson 5: Creation of the company’s buyer persona. This exercise will allow to empathize and get to know the ideal customer better in order to create the value proposition, design content for social networks, create emails and the sales pitch.
- Playroll activity: Designing the ideal customer profile.
TYPES OF CONTENT THAT CAN BE CREATED AND THE DIFFERENT WAYS TO DO IT.
- Lesson 1: Types of content.
- Lesson 2: Techniques for writing and connecting.
- Lesson 3: Copywriting: The use of keywords, to write persuasively in social networks.
- Lesson 4: Brand style and tone.
- Lesson 5: Copy formulas for creating titles.
- Lesson 6: Words that will help you capture your customer’s attention.
- Lesson 7: Storytelling. The art of storytelling, is to sell and connect more with the audience. vender y conectar más con la audiencia.
STRATEGIES FOR PROSPECTING IN THE DIFFERENT SOCIAL NETWORKS.
- Lesson 1: Anatomy of a sales slump.
- Lesson 2: The secret that separates superstar salespeople from the rest.
- Lesson 3: Digital prospecting.
- Lesson 4: 4 elements you need to prospect on networks.
- Lesson 5: Digital tools to automate prospecting.
- Lesson 6: Social selling and its importance.
- Lesson 7: Email prospecting.
- Lesson 8: Laws of prospecting.
- Playroll activity: Creating a post using copywriting tools.
ESTRATEGY TO TAKE THE CUSTOMER THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS OF ATTRACTION, CONNECTION, AND CONVERSION.
- Lesson 1: Creation and design of the sales funnel.
- Lesson 2: Attraction – Connection – Conversion.
- Lesson 3: Content to generate at each stage.
- Lesson 4: The importance of Lead Magnets to capture database.
- Lesson 5: Types of Lead Magnet.
- Lesson 6: Mental triggers, what you need to say for the customer to consider your offer.
- Playroll Activity: Practice roll play to attend to an interested client.
HOW TO CREATE A WINNING BUDGET AND THE STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL VIDEO CALL.
- Lesson 1: 15 steps to achieve a winning budget.
- Lesson 2: Video calls, how to achieve an effective connection with customers.
- Lesson 3: Steps to take into account to take care of body language, audio and image in a video call.
- Playroll Activity: Practice Roll Play.
DESIGNING DIGITAL OBJECTIVES AND APPLICATIONS THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU TO CREATE CONTENT.
- Lesson 1: Digital terms that marketers need to learn in the online world.
- Lesson 2: Designing objectives.
- Lesson 3: SMART objectives.
- Lesson 4: Metrics to take into account in your networks.
- Lesson 5: Networks strategies.
- Lesson 6: Content design applications.
- Supporting material:
- E-book from Offline to Online B2B Sales.
- Copywriting Guide for Salespeople.
- Interview: Behind the B2B sales – Interview with Sonia Moreno, Head of Purchasing.
Quote for my sales team
You can schedule a meeting to clarify any doubts you may have prior to your registration.